- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences 2019 (JGEEBILS 2019).
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2019/GATE-2020) in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Computer Science and Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) (2020) (for Physics).
- CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics. Validity of the fellowship should be such that it can be activated on 31st August, 2020 or later.
- UGC-NET Lectureship / JRF qualified on / after Dec 2017.
Based on their performance in any of the above qualifying examinations, candidates will be short-listed for interviews to be held at NBRC.
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences 2019 (JGEEBILS 2019)
M.Sc. programme candidates will be screened through JGEEBILS only.
Candidates will be short-listed for a two-tier interview based on their performance in the JGEEBILS examination.